Tuesday 18 November 2014

Surprises

It's crazy how mothers can be all love and smiles one moment, and then in the other, they're breathing fire. Nevertheless, I love my mum and I think it's about time someone does something just for her, i.e. me. 

Planning a surprise party is not as easy as it seems. In reality, it's a total pain. The number of lies I've told within the past week should be enough for my parents to ground me for the rest of the year. It's crazy though, how only yesterday I was panicking about every little detail; the weather; the serviettes (like seriously); even the possibility of my mother not turning up, but when I woke up this very cold morning, I got it. I do not have control over many aspects of my life. So the weather will just have to give itself a face lift because well, it's my mothers special day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment